Best of the Best sales and service annual awards recognize excellence from operations managers, technicians and sales reps in PIRTEK USA national regions
Rockledge, FL, USA – January 16, 2019
PIRTEK USA honored the past year’s top-achieving operations managers, Mobile Sales & Service Technicians (MSSTs) and sales reps as part of its annual awards recognition of excellence. The overall “Best of the Best” MSST during 2018 was Poe Lindsay of PIRTEK Orlando, and the top operations manager was Bill Wyman of PIRTEK Foster in Nashville, TN. In the sales rep category, Tucker Whimpey of PIRTEK Salt Lake City captured top honors.
In addition to these overall winners, PIRTEK USA also recognized the top-performing employees in each of its regions.
“We’re so glad to have performers of such high caliber working for us,” said Mike Kopatich, PIRTEK USA national sales manager. “They give their all, day after day, and it’s appropriate that we recognize their efforts in this manner. They deserve it and we’re proud of them all.”
The selection of award winners was based on several performance metrics, including sales performance from August 1 through November 30, 2018. Honorees will receive awards and prize packages to recognize their contributions.
The Regional MSST of the Year awards winners are:
- Midwest: Mike Metcalf of PIRTEK Midway in St. Paul, MN
- Southwest: Justin Tucker of PIRTEK NoCo in the Fort Collins, CO, area
- West: Mike Burton of PIRTEK Salt Lake City
- Northeast: David Painter of PIRTEK Monroeville in Monroeville, PA
- Southeast: Lindsay of PIRTEK Orlando
The Regional Operations Managers of the Year are:
- Midwest: Bert Banaszak of PIRTEK O’Hare, accepting the award for the entire team
- Southwest: Chris Migura of PIRTEK Gulfgate in Houston
- West: Jesus Garcia of PIRTEK Commerce South in Commerce, CA
- Northeast: Randall Shields of PIRTEK West End in Richmond, VA
- Southeast: Wyman of PIRTEK Foster
The only franchise brand of its kind in the United States, PIRTEK USA specializes in hydraulic and industrial hose services through its locations throughout the country. PIRTEK USA team members are also available 24/7 to provide onsite repairs to hydraulic and industrial hoses, thanks to the company’s specially equipped Mobile Service Vehicles. PIRTEK boasts more than 400 franchise locations in 23 countries around the world, including 79 in the United States.
About PIRTEK USA
PIRTEK USA provides the fastest hydraulic hose replacement and industrial hose repair service with onsite mobile and service centers throughout the United States. Our ETA 1-hour on-site hose service, available 24/7, is a simple solution that minimizes equipment downtime and eliminates the need for our customers to leave their job site or facility to locate new hydraulic hoses and hydraulic fittings. We’ll Keep You Operating!